The steel construction department was established in NYSTAL S.A. in 2015. The establishment of a separate department resulted from many years of experience in suppling metallurgical products to a wide range of steel constructions manufacturers. These companies focused their efforts on increasing their production competences, but were not able to provide their clients with comprehensive services due to limited production volumes and financial and organizational potential.
The agreement on our Company’s consortium includes producers with stable position in the steel construction industry, meeting the Company standards in the EXC2, EXC3 construction class for the construction, machine, rail and even reinforcement industries.
Our machinery park and production potential determine the choice of a specific Consortium member to carry out the tasks entrusted us by the clients. The whole group of companies whose leader is NYSTAL has a production capacity of about 800 tons per month.
The basis of our clients’ satisfaction is the complexity of the NYSTAL offer based on financial credibility, reliable legal service of contracts and professionalism in action.
Please send us inquiries about the performance of steel constructions.
Below you can find a list of selected projects in which we participated together with our Consortium members:
- Construction of the JASIONKA Congress Center near Rzeszów – about 500 tons
- Expansion of the FORTE Furniture Factory in Suwałki – about 200 tons
- Construction of a warehouse for THYSSENKRUPP – about 500 tons
- Expansion of the FRITOLAY stainless steel production hall for the PEPSICO concern
- Constructions of belt conveyors for the Port in Rotterdam – about 400 tons
- Expanders (struts) of deep excavations used all over the world for a Dutch client – about 300 tons
- Steel constructions for subway in Warsaw (METRO) – about 900 tons
- Lifting systems for Italian ZALANDO – about 100 tons
- Constructions of crane beams for CMC ZAWIERCIE, POWER PLANT in OPOLE, KAZAKHSTAN – about 300 tons
- onstruction of the hall for the GLS courier company – about 200 tons
- Constructions of technological platforms for the automotive industry: the USA, RPA, VOLKSVAGEN POLSKA – 500 tons